Medvedev Says Countries Ready to Arm Iran With Nuclear Warheads After US Strikes

Image

Moscow — Former Russian president Dmitry Medvedev claimed Sunday that several countries are ready to supply Iran with nuclear warheads following US strikes on Iranian nuclear sites.

Medvedev wrote on social media that US attacks on nuclear facilities in Isfahan, Natanz, and Fordow “backfired,” producing the opposite result intended by then-US President Donald Trump.

“The enrichment of nuclear material — and now we can say openly, the future production of nuclear weapons — will continue,” he said.

He added that “several countries are ready to supply Iran with their nuclear warheads directly.”

Medvedev, deputy chairman of Russia’s Security Council since 2020, said Iran’s political regime has survived and “likely emerged even stronger,” with Iranians “rallying around the country’s spiritual leadership, including those who were previously indifferent or opposed to it.”

Later Sunday, it was reported that Trump planned to hold a phone call with Russian President Vladimir Putin following the US strikes.

GAROWE ONLINE

Related Articles

Canadian Photojournalist Resigns From Reuters in Protest Over Gaza Coverage

Zink specifically referenced the killing of 245 journalists in Gaza since the start of the Israel offensive in 2023.

  • World

    26-08-2025

  • 01:05PM

Will Trump receive the Nobel Peace Prize?

Somaliland has been pushing for its recognition, but most countries around the world still support the single Somalia policy.

  • World

    24-08-2025

  • 12:05PM